Monday, February 1, 2010

That Girl Is A Monster

How much did I love Lady Gaga at the Grammys? Oh so much, I can't even describe. She is so darn theatrical, I just adore her. She's like the new Madonna, only fiercer and her arms are less scary. And when she sang with Elton John? The only thing that made it better was when she posted the picture of the two of them and titled it "me and my angel baby." And I was really digging his single earring.

Other than my Lady, Grammy highlights for me included Pink's circus act (Clad only in tape and glitter, no less. And surrounded by golden women.), Rihanna looking cute, and Fergie being intense. I feel confident saying that I'm in love with Fergie because she's pretty masculine. In a good way. If that's possible.

Bonus points go to Beyonce for having a crazy-stomping SWAT team of men behind her.
Of what I saw, the only thing I really didn't like was Taylor Swift...

No comments:

Post a Comment